Criminal Defense Firm
2014 Russian University of Transport (MIIT), Jurisprudence
2020 Department of Higher Professional Education at the All-Russian State University of Justice (RLA of the Ministry of Justice of Russia), Mediation
6 years’ investigations and defence experience in business, corruption, and job-related criminal cases, including 4.5 years working for the RF Investigative Committee as an investigator
2018–2019 Senior Legal Adviser at Srednerussky Bank of Sberbank of Russia in the Department for the Protection of the Bank’s Corporate Business and Interaction with State Authorities
2020 became a partner at Criminal Defense Law Firm
- Criminal cases (defending and representing victims and witnesses)
- Pre-investigation inspection materials
- Identifying and managing criminal law risks and their consequences in organisations’ business and in their work with contractors and supervisory authorities
- Breach of trademark copyright
- Employing mediation to resolve disputes
Advocate since 2019.
Anna Golub is included in the Best Lawyers 2022 international rating in Criminal Defense in Russia. She also entered the II group of Pravo.ru-300 recommended lawyers ranking in nomination ‘Criminal Law’.
Anna’s project experience includes (optional):
- Criminal law audit of a group (internal and external), as well as managing and minimising criminal law-related risks for its heavy industry holding company. Supporting staff through pre-investigation and tax inspections. Support through a transition to a new group management structure, as well as with general business administration and work with contractors. No criminal case was initiated.
- Criminal law audit of an innovative product supply group as a result of which most business processes were restructured and preventative measures were taken. Having been informed of the risks, the owner terminated relationships with dubious contractors.